Your Health And Safety Always Rank #1 With Us.
You’ll notice a few differences when you visit, but the care you receive won’t be one of them. Here are a few things you’ll see:
- We will use no-touch mobile communications such as text, email and phone.
- We will ask you to wait in your car and text us upon arrival.
- Hand sanitizer is readily available.
- Temperature checks help us screen everyone.
- We’re using some new protective gear.
- If you’re not feeling well, we can help you reschedule.
There are also a few things behind the scenes that might not stand out. Just a few include:
- Added cleaning and disinfection of public spaces.
- Continued strict sterilization monitoring.
- More training than required on protective measures
Did we mention that we’re excited to see you? But before we do, please take a minute to fill out the new patient forms by clicking below! Thank you.